Polar patterns describe the best way that microphones pick up sound, showing specifically where mics listen specially and which positions are blocked. Having good enough knowledge helps you select correct mics that capture the sound that you require while minimizing unwanted noise. Cardioid microphones capture sound from all angles because of their non-directional design and zero rejection. Not just this but these mics capture nuances better that result in more natural sound. There are many different types of cardioid microphones like switchable or multi-pattern microphones, super or hyper-cardioid microphones, omnidirectional microphones, figure-8 microphones, Shotgun microphones, large-diaphragm, etc.
USB Condenser Cardioid Microphone For Recordings, Streams, Podcasts
Cardioid mics capture every small detail of voices happening in front and block everything else. This front-focused pattern will let you point the mic to a sound source to eliminate the rest of the external sounds. This sound source isolates it from unwanted ambient sound making it ideal for live performances. Not this but cardioid mics surpasses other solar patterns by far in the term of popularity from karaoke to big arena concerts. A special note here tells us that these kinds of mics add subtle sound colouration when the source is off-axis. This is why the position of the mic is considered important while speaking and singing. This enhances the ability to reject noises. You can also use this for a loud sound source, in noisy stage environments or at untreated recording rooms.
This feature of our USB condenser cardioid microphones makes them perfect for recording, podcasting, streaming, etc. So get your hands on this amazing product to bring quality while you stream, record or podcast.
- Brand Name: maono
- Style: Tabletop
- Transducer: Condenser Microphone
- Use: Computer Microphone
- Set Type: Multi-Microphone Kits
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid
- Communication: Wired
- Package: Yes
- Model Number: AU-902
- Microphone-Core Dia: 14mm Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20KHz
- Sensitivity: -35dB+/-3dB(0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Maximum SPL: 110dB
- S/N Radio: 70dB
- Sampling Rate: 44.1kHz/48kHz; 16bit
- The base of this USB condenser cardioid microphone base has a non-slip design that stabilizes the device.
- This USB condenser cardioid microphone is compatible with multiple operating systems.
- This USB condenser cardioid microphone also has zero latency that makes it an ideal choice for interviews, streams, and other audio recordings events.
- The major drawback of these cardioid microphones is that they might get less side rejection. Other than this the product is absolutely fine.
These cardioid microphones are used commonly for vocals, speeches, recording, etc. as they are good at rejecting external sounds from all directions. This is a good investment as the product has the best features that will not disappoint you.