Metal wall art is the best way to improve the look of your home. It is an expensive investment, but it is worth it. You need to hang it in the right place and ensure it is secure. Metal wall art can be a great way to show your style in your home. You can also use it to share special memories with your friends and family. But you need to hang it properly so that it looks good and is practical too.Almost any metal wall art can be hung on a wall, but you must use the right tools. The most common way to hang metal art is to use bolts and screws that you drill into the wall. But everyone wants to know how to hang metal wall art?
We understand this might sound like a difficult task, but don’t worry. We have created this beginner-friendly guide in which we will teach you everything step-by-step.
Choose a Strong Hanger For Hang Metal Wall Art
You will need a strong hanger to hang your metal wall art. This is because the weight of the metal wall art can be heavy. You can use a picture wire or sawtooth bar if your metal print does not come with a hanger.
Find a Stud
It is time to find a place to hang your metal wall art. Because it is heavier than other artwork, you don’t want to just hang it on the wall with some nails. That might damage the wall. So if you are looking for a solution of how to hang metal wall art without nails that stud is the option. Studs are like vertical beams in the wall that help hold up the wall. You can find a stud by using a tool called a “stud finder.” Slide the stud finder horizontally along the wall until you see a light turn on. Then use a pencil to mark the stud location.
Measure the Space
It is time to measure how low the hook or wire is on the back of your artwork. This way, you can place your artwork where you want it. To do this, measure from the top of the artwork to the hook or wire. Write this measurement on paper. This is a very important part of the hole process because You have to confuse at that time you must be focused on measuring and making the hole at one time.
Make a Hole
To hang your picture, use a drill to make a hole in the wall at the spot you marked before. The hole should be big enough for the screw to fit through, and the screw should be long enough that there is still some length left after it goes through the wall. If needed, drill a small pilot hole before inserting the screw.
Secure the Artwork
Secure your artwork on the hanger. Make sure you feel the hanger and secure the artwork before releasing it.
Use a Level
Place your level on top of your metal artwork. Look to see if the bubbles in the level are even. Adjust your piece as needed, so it is in a perfectly straight position.
Benefits of Metal Artwork
Here are some of the benefits of metal artwork:
- Metal artwork is very versatile. It can be used in a variety of settings, both indoors and outdoors.
- Metal artwork is very durable. It can withstand the elements and will not fade or deteriorate over time.
- Metal artwork is easy to maintain. It can be wiped down with a damp cloth and does not require special care or cleaning products.
- Metal artwork is an affordable option for adding a touch of style to your home or office.
- Metal artwork can be customized to fit your taste and decorating style.
- Metal artwork is a great way to add a personal touch to any space.
- Metal artwork is a unique way to express your personality and style.
- Metal artwork makes a great gift for any occasion.
- If you hang it properly, metal wall art can last many years.
Read More about: How to Decide on Wall Art
Tips For Metal Wall Art
There are some tips for making your metal wall art look great.
- Ensure to think about where to hang it. You want to ensure that it is at eye level so people can see it well and that it matches the height of your furniture and ceilings.
- The second tip is to choose beautiful and eye-catching photos to hang on your walls. Action shots, candid shots, and photos with bright colors are all good choices.
- Also, think about the room where you will hang the art before choosing a photo. Make sure the photo you choose matches the colors and style of the room it will be in.
- Lastly, tip 4 is to create a wall gallery if you have a lot of space on your walls. A wall gallery can be made up of several different types of photos, as long as they match each other in color or theme.
Read More About: Best Places to Buy Modern Wall Art
- Is metal wall art now in trend?
Yes, it is. You can find metal wall art in various styles to suit your taste.
- What are the benefits of having metal wall art?
Some benefits of having metal wall art include adding visual interest to a room, providing a focal point, and creating an inviting atmosphere. Metal wall art can also make a statement or express a theme.
- How do I choose the right metal wall art for my home?
When choosing metal wall art, consider the style of your home and the overall look you want to achieve. Abstract metal wall art may be a good option if you have a modern home. For a more traditional look, opt for metal wall art with a more classic design.
- What are some tips for displaying metal wall art?
When displaying metal wall art, remember that it should be hung at eye level. You can also group several pieces to create a gallery wall effect. Use different sizes and shapes of metal wall art to add visual interest and balance to a room.
Hanging metal wall art is not very difficult. But you must be careful while handling it as it can be breakable. Make sure the wall you hang is strong enough to support the weight of the metal artwork. You can easily hang your artwork by following the steps mentioned earlier. Also, metal wall art has many benefits in your home, so it is definitely worth considering.